Skip to content
General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
David Ton
  • New to Real Estate
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
New to Charlotte... Hey real estate enthusiasts, let's connect!

David Ton
  • New to Real Estate
  • Charlotte, NC
Posted Jun 6 2022, 16:02

Hey everyone! Newbie investor over here looking to connect with like-minded people in the Charlotte area! I just graduated college this past month and will be moving down to Charlotte from Boston. I'm looking to meet as many real estate fanatics as possible to talk our ear's off about what direction the market's headed and the like. 

I've visited Charlotte a few times and have a general understanding of the "hot" neighborhoods and also the areas I should avoid, but I'm open to hear any thoughts/opinions about the Charlotte neighborhoods, as well as any real estate difficulties encountered while in Charlotte (aside from trying to find a good deal in today's market haha).

I have experience in underwriting and deal sourcing as an acquisitions analyst for a small RE firm in Boston, and am now looking to purchase my first investment property with my partner to house-hack.  Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Jonathan Oh
  • Investor
  • Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Las Vegas, NV
Replied Jun 6 2022, 18:47

These median days on market for zipcodes from April 2022. You can use this as a rough guide to see which areas are more "hot" or selling faster than others. But your best resource will be a good local investor friendly agent. They'll help you find deals that fit your needs. Hope this helps!

User Stats

Votes
Aaron Bauer
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Jun 7 2022, 09:47

Hey David, 

I'd love to connect! Give me a call anytime so we can chat.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Amy Shutes
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Jun 7 2022, 13:55

@David Ton

Hi David,

I’m a realtor and fellow investor. I’m happy to help in anyway I can.

User Stats

Votes
David Ton
  • New to Real Estate
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Jun 7 2022, 14:16
Quote from @Jonathan Oh:

These median days on market for zipcodes from April 2022. You can use this as a rough guide to see which areas are more "hot" or selling faster than others. But your best resource will be a good local investor friendly agent. They'll help you find deals that fit your needs. Hope this helps!

Hey Jonathan! Thanks for sending this over, this helps out a ton regarding the demand and pricing in various Charlotte neighborhoods. Also, I checked out your project "ScopeOut"! Really neat and best of luck with that, I can definitely see it becoming a major resource in the real estate space for investors. Let's keep in touch!

User Stats

Votes
David Ton
  • New to Real Estate
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Jun 7 2022, 14:22
Quote from @Amy Shutes:

@David Ton

Hi David,

I’m a realtor and fellow investor. I’m happy to help in anyway I can.

Hi Amy,

Thanks for responding to my post! Just sent you a message to connect!

User Stats

Votes
Ace Kaspar
  • Investor
  • Raleigh, NC
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Raleigh, NC
Replied May 11 2023, 13:28
Quote from @David Ton:

Hey everyone! Newbie investor over here looking to connect with like-minded people in the Charlotte area! I just graduated college this past month and will be moving down to Charlotte from Boston. I'm looking to meet as many real estate fanatics as possible to talk our ear's off about what direction the market's headed and the like. 

I've visited Charlotte a few times and have a general understanding of the "hot" neighborhoods and also the areas I should avoid, but I'm open to hear any thoughts/opinions about the Charlotte neighborhoods, as well as any real estate difficulties encountered while in Charlotte (aside from trying to find a good deal in today's market haha).

I have experience in underwriting and deal sourcing as an acquisitions analyst for a small RE firm in Boston, and am now looking to purchase my first investment property with my partner to house-hack.  Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Hi David, 

Welcome to Charlotte!

I do not live in Charlotte, I live in Raleigh but am more than happy to chat.

I am open to chatting about the Charlotte market as that is always a market I am looking into.

DM if you would like to chat more!

Best,
Ace

User Stats

Votes
Justin Roland
  • Lender
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied May 31 2023, 17:40

I'm in the Charlotte area and very familiar with it and investments. I'm also a lender in NC and SC

Let me know if there is anyway I can help!

Best,

Justin