Skip to content
General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Curtin
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Tewksbury, MA
Votes |
Biggest business lesson you learned in 2k22?

Kyle Curtin
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Tewksbury, MA
Posted Jan 3 2023, 04:53

Gooooood mornin’ BP!

What is the biggest business lesson you learned last year?

My biggest business (also life) lesson from last year was definitely the value of picking the least amount of activities/ventures and going deep in them, delegating where I can (highly recommend “Who Not How!”) and not taking on too many activities and spreading yourself too thin. It was a huge lesson, and I found out what it was like to have too many different things going on at the same time! How about yourself? 🤔

Happy Tuesday!

#Lowell #Boston #Worcester #Leominster #Fitchburg #Gardner #Manchester

User Stats

Votes
Jason Regan
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Leominster Ma
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Leominster Ma
Replied Jan 3 2023, 05:41

@Kyle Curtin  Here is my biggest lesson learned from last year.  This is real estate related but not.  I learned that we have to put out into the world what we WANT to happen not plan on what we think SHOULD happen.  You know my story man.  I was thinking too small and because of that wasn't achieving what I wanted.  Since I changed to WANT and also told people my vision; the world is bringing my opportunities to make it happen.  LFG KYLE!

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Freed
  • Investor
  • Worcester, MA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Worcester, MA
Replied Jan 3 2023, 08:53

The most powerful lesson I learned was how to utilize virtual assistants and how delegation can bring your business to the next level. It allowed me to focus more on my business and less in my business. Game changer for sure! 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes