• Real Estate Agent
  • Chattanooga, TN
Votes |
Investing in Tennessee

Malinda Cardel
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Chattanooga, TN
Posted Mar 13 2023, 10:12

Tell me about your vest first investment project! 

I would love to hear from some investors who are more seasoned so that newbies can have more understanding on the process of your first project! :) 

User Stats

Votes
Chris Picciurro
Tax & Financial Services
  • Accountant
  • Franklin, TN
Votes |
Tax & Financial Services
  • Accountant
  • Franklin, TN
Replied Mar 13 2023, 18:23

Are you looking for Tennessee specific experiences? So many different markets that provide different strategies. Nashville, Smoky Mountains, Memphis, Chattanooga, etc.

User Stats

Votes
Dean Harris#4 Classifieds Contributor
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Memphis, TN
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Memphis, TN
Replied Mar 14 2023, 07:58

I'm in Memphis and I really screwed my first buy and hold property up bad! Almost 50 houses later and I still lean on the lessons from that first epic failure! Memphis has been good to me and my clients. We are now really starting to see some good deals come around so I am still making sure I don't repeat mistakes. 

God Luck!!

• Real Estate Agent TN (#00286759) and Mississippi (#s-40616)

CrestCore Realty Logo
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Malinda Cardel
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Chattanooga, TN
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Chattanooga, TN
Replied Mar 15 2023, 09:22
Quote from @Chris Picciurro:

Are you looking for Tennessee specific experiences? So many different markets that provide different strategies. Nashville, Smoky Mountains, Memphis, Chattanooga, etc.

Yeah, any and all Tennessee specific experiences! 

User Stats

Votes
Malinda Cardel
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Chattanooga, TN
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Chattanooga, TN
Replied Mar 15 2023, 09:26
Quote from @Dean Harris:

I'm in Memphis and I really screwed my first buy and hold property up bad! Almost 50 houses later and I still lean on the lessons from that first epic failure! Memphis has been good to me and my clients. We are now really starting to see some good deals come around so I am still making sure I don't repeat mistakes. 

God Luck!!

As the saying goes.... you learn the most by failure! That is awesome that you never gave up. The winners are the ones that never give up when it gets difficult! Learning to be comfortable being uncomfortable is when you grow!! Good luck, Dean!!