General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
Peyton Henry
Votes |
VA Skip Trace Guidance

Peyton Henry
Posted Mar 13 2023, 19:14

Looking to create a new list for off market single family flips and multifamily units. I have a list that I have put together myself from GIS mapping, but want to increase the size of the list as well as skip trace the list for phone numbers and emails. Any advice on VAs or finding one or am I better off doing it myself on prop stream or batch leads?

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Grabau
  • Realtor
  • Longmont, CO
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Longmont, CO
Replied Mar 14 2023, 03:45

I have generated lists with batchleads as part of the monthly membership and then skip traced with Fivver. I can skip trace and run through the DNC on Fivver for about a third of the cost of batchleads. 

User Stats

Votes
Jp Kilduff
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Brevard Co. Florida
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Brevard Co. Florida
Replied Mar 14 2023, 06:22

There are other Skip Tracing options. Find one that has flexible spending options based on your needs, excellent customer service, and no long-term, high-priced contracts. If you'd like more information or a referral code, please let me know.

Ignite Funding  logo
Ignite Funding
|
Sponsored
Maximize Your Returns with Trust Deeds Earn 10%-12% annually on collateralized real estate investments. No fees to invest.

User Stats

Votes
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Replied Mar 14 2023, 06:28

VA's are in abundance. Regardless of their background you are going to have to train them, make sure you have tutorials and a system.