Votes |
Where to live Port Charlotte to Marco

Kevin L.
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Dallas, TX
Posted Apr 4 2023, 16:22

Hey Everyone, 

I'm moving to SWFL. I'm looking for some suggestions on areas to live.

I have family in North Naples and want to be close to them. I'm looking to live anywhere between Port Charlotte and Marco Island. 

I'm 33, single, and love a good beach so prefer within 30 minutes of one. 

Any suggestions are much appreciated! Thank you!

User Stats

Votes
Stetson Miller
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Fort Myers, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Fort Myers, FL
Replied Apr 5 2023, 07:20

@Kevin L. Bonita Springs would be my recommendation to consider! Beaches there are consistent with what you find throughout Naples and further North, and price point is still very comparable for value against some of the higher end areas in Naples. Estero and South Fort Myers will have a larger inventory and diversity to consider, but you would be sacrificing a longer drive to the beach

User Stats

Votes
Robert Alpizar
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Naples, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Naples, FL
Replied Apr 5 2023, 09:12
Quote from @Kevin L.:

Hey Everyone, 

I have family in North Naples and want to be close to them. I'm looking to live anywhere between Port Charlotte and Marco Island. 

I agree with Stetson, Bonita is a great option! However I wouldn't rule out North Naples itself... just South of Bonita but with great access to Vanderbilt Beach and Delnor-Wiggins State Park Beach which is my favorite beach in all of Naples. Your budget will be a factor in deciding on any of these areas but just thought I'd chime in and make the suggestion. Full Disclosure - I live in North Naples 3 Miles from the beach so my opinion might be a tad biased. But with that said there are some affordable Single Family Home and Condo options here... I try to advocate against the common misperception that Naples is extremely high end and not an affordable place to live. Best of luck and happy to answer any questions regarding North Naples or any other nearby area for that matter.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Kevin Bartlett
  • Realtor
Votes |
  • Realtor
Replied Apr 6 2023, 05:30
Quote from @Kevin L.:

Hey Everyone, 

Hey Kevin, I think your budget is really going to determine and with traffic right you'll need to be in the Estero/Bonita Springs/Naples area to be close to North Naples. Are you looking for a single family or condo?