Skip to content
General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
George Red
Votes |
"Gap" in South KC with super limited inventory on market, any insight?

George Red
Posted May 12 2023, 17:10

Hey all, I've been monitoring different parts of KC and somewhat recently noticed a trend of very limited inventory available between 63rd and 75th going north/south and Wornall and Prospect going West/East. I attached an image showing plenty of inventory outside of that immediate area... any insight on why there is a bit of an inventory desert there? I see some properties post but they seem to get swooped up, am I reading this right as a potential hot-spot where inventory is turning over faster due to increased demand?

Thanks in advance for any insight.

User Stats

Votes
George Red
Votes |
Replied May 21 2023, 10:58

Bumping this back up to see if anyone familiar with KC market has any insight.

User Stats

Votes
Roman Katz
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Missouri
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Missouri
Replied May 21 2023, 14:19

I am not for sure on this but it looks like they are building it up. I see a pretty big project of 120,000 sf on 63rd and prospect. That might have something to do with it!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
George Red
Votes |
Replied May 22 2023, 16:34

Thanks for the insight Roman, I'm an OOS investor with 2 properties in that box so was curious if there was something going on I didnt have eyes on. Open for any insight from others as well.

Happy Monday all!