• Rental Property Investor
  • Windham, ME
Votes |
Refinancing two 20+ single family rental home portfolios

Andrew Earle
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Windham, ME
Posted May 9 2024, 07:31

We currently have a bridge loans for two portfolios that we need to refinance. We have already refinanced one portfolio with an interest only loan and are looking to continue refinancing the next two with the same company but I am looking to make sure we are getting the best loan package for the next two before we proceed. Any suggestions of lenders for something like this would be appreciated!

User Stats

Votes
Bryan Martinez
Lender
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Lender
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Austin, TX
Replied May 9 2024, 10:16

Hey Andrew, you can look at ACRA Lending or First Equity Funding. I can also price it out for you. 

User Stats

Votes
Jonathan Taylor
  • Lender
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied May 9 2024, 11:26

Hi Andrew, we offer portfolio loans of this caliber as long as the min property value is 50K +. Portfolio capital markets have improved dramatically this year and are more competitive than Q3/Q4 last year. Send you a dm to see how we stack up. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Croucier
Lender
  • Lender
  • Dallas TX
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
  • Dallas TX
Replied May 9 2024, 11:34

Looking around could save you quite a bit of time and money.

User Stats

Votes
Dustin Lauer
  • Lender
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Orlando, FL
Replied May 9 2024, 13:16

Its likely worth shopping depending on who your first lender was.  There are several direct blanket lenders.  We've actually done a few this size as all single asset loans for clients who wanted a full 30 year term.  These days with rates being higher though, it might be better just continuing with blanket financing with 5-10 year balloons and interest only / 30 year amortization.  

User Stats

Votes
Mike Grudzien
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Eugene, OR
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Eugene, OR
Replied May 9 2024, 15:42

Andrew,
Definitely shop around.  There's enough "meat on the bone" on this deal to draw competitive interest from several lenders.
My 2 cents,
Mike

User Stats

Votes
Alex Hunt
Lender
  • Lender
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
Replied May 14 2024, 09:31
Quote from @Andrew Earle:

We currently have a bridge loans for two portfolios that we need to refinance. We have already refinanced one portfolio with an interest only loan and are looking to continue refinancing the next two with the same company but I am looking to make sure we are getting the best loan package for the next two before we proceed. Any suggestions of lenders for something like this would be appreciated!

Hey Andrew, happy to give some different options!

User Stats

Votes
Erik Estrada
Lender
  • Lender
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
Replied May 14 2024, 11:46

Hey Andrew, 

What terms are you currently being offered?

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Zamboroski
  • Lender
Votes |

The 30-year fixed portfolio loan with an intro 10-year IO period has been popular for clients of ours! I’m not sure how your first was structured, but, it offers a good option with a longer term if desired

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jun 2 2024, 12:22
Quote from @Jonathan Taylor:

Hi Andrew, we offer portfolio loans of this caliber as long as the min property value is 50K +. Portfolio capital markets have improved dramatically this year and are more competitive than Q3/Q4 last year. Send you a dm to see how we stack up. 

Hey-- PM Me! I need a portfolio loan for something like this. 10+ properties.. All 80k+ appraised value.