Tax, SDIRAs & Cost Segregation

User Stats

Votes
Joshua Garcia
Votes |
Looking for a CPA to assist with taxes

Joshua Garcia
Posted Jan 28 2023, 15:54

Hello and good day! My name's Josh, not Josh Dorkin lol. I'm new to the Oceanside area of San Diego and am currently looking for someone to do my taxes. I was listening to a podcast episode of Bigger Pockets and the guest mentioned getting a CPA from Bigger Pockets and a light switch went off in my head. If anyone is able to help it would be greatly appreciated!

User Stats

Votes
Bryan Martin
Tax & Financial Services
Pro Member
  • Accountant
  • Springfield, IL
Votes |
Tax & Financial Services
Pro Member
  • Accountant
  • Springfield, IL
Replied Jan 28 2023, 16:05
Quote from @Joshua Garcia:

Hello and good day! My name's Josh, not Josh Dorkin lol. I'm new to the Oceanside area of San Diego and am currently looking for someone to do my taxes. I was listening to a podcast episode of Bigger Pockets and the guest mentioned getting a CPA from Bigger Pockets and a light switch went off in my head. If anyone is able to help it would be greatly appreciated!

Good evening, there's a lot of talented CPAs on here.  I recommend just browsing the forums and messaging a few and see if there's any with availability that you click with.

User Stats

Votes
Joshua Garcia
Votes |
Replied Jan 28 2023, 16:22

Thank you I appreciate it! I'm new to the forums and I'll definitely look. I'm on the road working now but listening BP podcast!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Fulton Abraham Sanchez
Pro Member
  • Accountant
  • CPA Miami, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Accountant
  • CPA Miami, FL
Replied Jan 30 2023, 07:45

@Joshua Garcia, hi. Welcome to our Biggerpockets community. Look through the BP forum, there are over 20+, very competent CPA firms/professionals listed here. Talk to them and see who is a better fit regardless of location. Most of them work with clients remotely. 

Best of luck!

FAS CPA & Consultants Logo

User Stats

Votes
Joshua Garcia
Votes |
Replied Jan 30 2023, 12:16
Quote from @Fulton Abraham Sanchez:

@Joshua Garcia, hi. Welcome to our Biggerpockets community. Look through the BP forum, there are over 20+, very competent CPA firms/professionals listed here. Talk to them and see who is a better fit regardless of location. Most of them work with clients remotely. 

Best of luck!

Thank you brother! I'll make sure to look around, I appreciate everyone reaching out to me. It's nice to see someone from my place of birth. I was raised in Carol City before moving to Hialeah and now located in Sunny SoCal!

User Stats

Votes
Joshua Garcia
Votes |
Replied Feb 6 2023, 13:15

UPDATE

I was able to find a CPA to help with my taxes. Thank you everyone for reaching out! Have a great day and may those pockets get fatter!