Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Bodek
Votes |
What’s The Price Of a Real Estate Education?

Joseph Bodek
Posted Nov 13 2018, 04:42

With the advent of the internet and all its forums, chat rooms, blogs and who know what all else it’s no wonder that the amount of bad information out there has gotten out of hand. As a mentor/coach I’m stunned at some of the things that my students have asked me to clarify after reading what some people have posted online.

If you add to that students that I’ve had to work with to get all of this misinformation out of their heads in order to move them forward it’s amazing to me that people actually believe “If it’s on the internet it must be true”.

Charging into a business like real estate armed with information gleaned from uninformed and uneducated people that seem to have nothing better to do than populate forums, create blogs and hang around chatrooms seems to me to be a dangerous way to go about things.

I’ve seen the price that people pay for doing such things and if that’s something that you’re considering I have to in all good conscience recommend that you rethink your approach.

If you’re serious about starting a real estate business I recommend that you get some good education from a mentor/coach and forego the overwhelming amount of bad information you’ll find floating around the internet.

Mentor/coaches come in all shapes and sizes so do some due diligence and check them out before you commit. The price of not getting a good real estate education can be very costly so take the time to do it right.

Having said that I want to offer up my Revolutionary Mentoring Program for your inspection. Take a minute and check out my mentoring program at www.realestatementoringusa.com.

You’ll find my program to be revolutionary in scope, inexpensive and educationally sound.

Take a few minutes of your busy day and see what I can do for you.

You’ll be glad you did!

Offering