Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Bodek
Votes |
Wholesalers Don’t Throw That Lead Out!

Joseph Bodek
Posted Nov 23 2018, 09:33

Ya know, I see it all the time. The lead comes in, the wholesaler does his due diligence but there’s not enough equity in the deal or the seller won’t take the low offer so he throws it out and works the next lead.

My question is why throw out a lead that you worked so hard to get when you might be able to make that throw away lead into a deal!

Wholesalers you need to wake up! Open your mind and become a transaction engineer instead of a one trick pony.

The real estate business is hard enough as it is so why would you want to limit yourself and ignore all the opportunities out there.

Ok let’s have a look at that throw away lead. Your lead comes in and you find that the seller wants $100,000, it carries a mortgage of $90,000, it needs no repairs. The house is worth $110,000 and the owner is motivated to get out asap. Typically, the next step is to throw this one out and move on because you can’t buy it at your 50% ,65% or 70% formula.

Now let’s look at what an open mind can do with that motivated seller and that throw away lead. What if you can put the property under a wholesale lease option agreement for $100,000 and find a tenant/buyer and assign the contract to him for $5,000.

Let’s see, throw the lead away or put $5,000 in your pocket!

It looks like a no brainier to me!

You need to understand that you can work with properties with little, no or negative equity when you’re using wholesale lease options. You can also work close to the price that the seller wants when you’re working with wholesale lease options.

Now think about all those leads that you throw in the trash because there’s not enough equity in the property or the seller won’t take your low offer and let’s do a little math.

If you were able to work with just one lead a month that you would have thrown away and assign it as a wholesale lease option at $5,000 it works out to $60,000 per year. That’s $60,000 a year from just 12 leads that you would normally throw in the trash. Again, it looks like a no brainer to me.

But you don’t know how to do lease options! Have no fear because I do. As a matter of fact, I’m an expert and have been working with lease options for 22 years and as it happens I coach people in the art of the lease option.

So now I want to make you an offer you can’t refuse.

If sticker shock has prevented you from working with a coach check out my Learn While You Earn Lease Option Mentoring Program!

Instead of picking your pocket up front for $5,000 or $10,000 which is what you’re used to hearing out there my upfront fee is less than a night out to dinner and a movie.

I then walk you through the deal from start to finish and we split the assignment fee 50-50. That’s how you learn while you’re earning and I get paid for my services. If I can’t get you doing deals I don’t make my fee. I have a financial interest in your success! That’s the way I think mentoring should be done.

Rather than trying to figure this out on your own why don’t you take advantage of my 22 years working with lease options and cut your learning curve in half and get out there doing these deals asap! And as I already mentioned the cost to do this is less than a night out for pizza and a movie with your significant other!

Like I said it’s an offer you can’t refuse!

If you have an interest in becoming a transaction engineer and tripling your income using the leads you already have then I’d like to give you a free e-book that’ll give you further information on wholesale lease options and my revolutionary mentoring program.

Don’t be a thinker brain, take a minute and grab your copy of my FREE e-book Wholesale Lease Options For Wholesalers right now!

You can get your FREE copy at www.wholesaleleaseoption.com

Let me help you take your business to the next level!

Offering