We are a growing real estate firm headquartered in Albany that is seeking a motivated individual to assist the owners of the firm in daily operations. The firm is engaged in property management, real estate brokerage, investments and development and the new hire will be exposed to all of these business lines.
Our firm is growing quickly, and the candidate will have the opportunity to grow their role, responsibilities, and knowledge within the firm just as rapidly.
Qualified candidates must be detail-oriented and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
This is a tremendous opportunity to learn the real estate business from the ground up and is perfect for someone who is interested in learning about real estate operations and investments.
We believe our company culture is casual and somewhat laid back, but also highly professional. We work hard and prioritize a high level of client service for our residents and other clients and customers alike.
Real estate experience and license are preferred, but we will also sponsor a candidate who is willing to pursue their real estate salesperson license. A college degree is also preferred. Training will be provided.
- Assisting the owners of the firm with property management
- Interfacing with customers, clients, tenants, contractors, and vendors
- Assisting the real estate broker with sales and transaction management
- General business administration and problem solving
- Coordinating the acquisition process for investment properties
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity within our business and community. One of our primary goals is to provide quality, safe, affordable housing within our community.
Job Posting Details
- City: Albany
- State: New York
- Remote position: no
- Experience: Real estate experience and licensed preferred - will sponsor the right candidate for licensure.
- Skills: Attention to detail, organization, analytical skills, interfacing with customers, clients and residents
- Benefits: Paid time off
- Benefits: Commensurate with experience
- How to apply: Reply here
- Full time
Hi @Matt Whitermore , just sent you a connection request so I can forward you my resume. Thank you in advance!
I am interested in the position. I look forward to discussing why I believe I would be an excellent fit.