Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Sydney George
Votes |
Investor Friendly Title Company in South Carolina?

Sydney George
Posted Jan 10 2023, 09:50

Hey there friends, I'm a national real estate investor and am looking to establish a relationship with a title company in South Carolina, doesn't have to be located in Charleston, as long as it serves the whole state, that's fine. I'm looking for a title company that's well-versed in double closing, wholesaling, creative finance. Someone who you know you rely on or have had a good experience with. Let me know!

User Stats

Votes
Austin Grant McDowell
  • Realtor
  • Greenville, SC
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Greenville, SC
Replied Jan 10 2023, 11:00

Hey Sydney!

Welch Law Firm in Greenville, SC is an investor friendly lawyers office. (864) 234-8294

User Stats

Votes
Troy Gandee
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Charleston, SC
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Charleston, SC
Replied Jan 11 2023, 04:09

@Sydney George We're an attorney state. We don't use title companies, but use attorneys to facilitate our closings. 

In the Charleston area, I typically use John Florence w/ Florence Law Firm or Mark Weeks w/ Weeks & Irvine.

I will caution that the real estate commission has recently stated that anyone assigning contracts must be a licensed agent in SC and also have a signed listing agreement with the owner of record. I don't believe they've started policing this yet, but I think they eventually will. You may want to take that into consideration for your exit strategies.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes