Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Riley Dollen
Votes |
LOOKING FOR TAX PROFESSIONAL NEAR OMAHA, NE / COUNCIL BLUFFS, IA

Riley Dollen
Posted Jan 11 2023, 11:21

I am looking for a tax professional that can help solidify potential deductions and write-offs near Council Bluffs, IA or Omaha, NE. Looking to start a career-long relationship. I am 27 years old and have a lot to learn. Thank you!!

User Stats

Votes
Sanat Bhandari
  • Investor
  • Omaha, NE
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Omaha, NE
Replied Jan 11 2023, 12:26

@Riley Dollen I'll reach out to you with my CPAs contact info. He is a sharp guy who is familiar with real estate taxation

User Stats

Votes
Owen Dashner
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Omaha, NE
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Omaha, NE
Replied Jan 11 2023, 15:23

Andrew Worthington with Frankel Zacharia is a really popular choice with lots of Omaha investors.  Jim Tichota at Lutz and Co. is also good.  I have had returns and K1's done from both places.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Riley Dollen
Votes |
Replied Jan 12 2023, 11:17
Quote from @Sanat Bhandari:

@Riley Dollen I'll reach out to you with my CPAs contact info. He is a sharp guy who is familiar with real estate taxation

Thank you very much!

User Stats

Votes
Riley Dollen
Votes |
Replied Jan 12 2023, 11:18
Quote from @Owen Dashner:

Andrew Worthington with Frankel Zacharia is a really popular choice with lots of Omaha investors.  Jim Tichota at Lutz and Co. is also good.  I have had returns and K1's done from both places.

Thank you very much! I appreciate it. I will get in contact with both Jim and Andrew> Thanks Again!