Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Sarah Stapp
  • Investor
  • Will County, IL
Votes |
I'm looking to build out my team to invest in Will and Kankakee Counties in Illinois

Sarah Stapp
  • Investor
  • Will County, IL
Posted Jan 22 2023, 13:45

I'm looking to kick off the BRRRR method with a vengeance and looking to find my team - if you are an agent, contractor, lender, property manager or wholesaler, I'd love to connect and see how we can work together. Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Jake McVey
  • Real Estate Agent
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
Replied Feb 8 2023, 05:22
Quote from @Sarah Stapp:

I'm looking to kick off the BRRRR method with a vengeance and looking to find my team - if you are an agent, contractor, lender, property manager or wholesaler, I'd love to connect and see how we can work together. Thanks!

Hi Sarah, I am a Realtor, flipper, and landlord in Will County. Feel free to reach out to discuss! Happy to have a conversation on how we may be able to work together or simply answer any questions you may have.

User Stats

Votes
Darnell Lockett
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Miami
Votes |
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Miami
Replied Jul 10 2023, 07:37

Hi @Sarah Stapp. I'm a lender and investor myself. I'd love to connect with you. I'm always willing to share any knowledge I have with others, while at the same time helping other investors get funding. The BRRRR method has definitely been a popular choice for some investors over the past 10-15 years. It can still be used with success even in todays higher interest rate climate...imo!

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Jacob Valle
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ottawa, IL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ottawa, IL
Replied Jul 12 2023, 19:38

Hi @Sarah Stapp. I'm an agent next door in LaSalle County. We've got lots of opportunities to invest here with BRRRR. I also have connections to get in on new construction commercial and build-to-rent. Feel free to reach out if you want to learn more about these opportunities.

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Sparks
  • Property Manager
  • Minnesota
Votes |
  • Property Manager
  • Minnesota
Replied Jul 14 2023, 09:09

Hello @Sarah Stapp

I run a short term rental management/co-host company if you're interested in turning any of your flips into short term rentals. That is what one of our clients does and she is doing very well. 

I look forward to connecting!