Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Ingvar Vijgen
Votes |
Partner in Airbnb, short-term rental, glamping business

Ingvar Vijgen
Posted Jan 30 2023, 13:08

Hello everybody, my name is Ingvar. I am a 21-year-old business student and have always been interested in short-term rentals. About a year ago, I stumbled upon the idea of glamping, and I believe it holds a lot of opportunities. I have partnered with somebody in New York who manages multiple Airbnbs and a couple who run an architecture firm. The idea is to get as many people on board who bring value in the form of knowledge or work to grow the business as soon as possible. 

We are currently lookinf for land to build our first geodesic dome and want to build different structures like treehouses and tiny homes in the future.  We want to connect with more people interested in a project like this and talk about a potential partnership. Hopefully, we can have a Zoom call soon to share some ideas.

Looking for

User Stats

Votes
January Johnson
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Emerald Coast, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Emerald Coast, FL
Replied Jan 30 2023, 14:41

Where are you looking for land?  In NY or elsewhere?  Good for you that you are so young and already looking to invest in real estate.  You will be very well off if you continue to make great decisions!  

User Stats

Votes
Patrick Shep
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Washington, DC
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Washington, DC
Replied Jan 30 2023, 18:37

Where in New York?

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Ingvar Vijgen
Votes |
Replied Jan 30 2023, 19:19
Quote from @Patrick Shep:

Where in New York?

Hello, Sorry for the misunderstanding. We are analyzing land opportunities in the smokey mountain area near Asheville, North Carolina. This is because of the amount of unrestricted land at affordable prices and the number of tourists who visit every year. 

User Stats

Votes
Ingvar Vijgen
Votes |
Replied Jan 30 2023, 19:25
Quote from @January Johnson:

Where are you looking for land?  In NY or elsewhere?  Good for you that you are so young and already looking to invest in real estate.  You will be very well off if you continue to make great decisions!  

Hello January. Thank you very much that is very kind. I am doing the best I can. I saved up all my money over the years I made in stock market investing and want to bring it to a new level. We are currently analyzing land in North Carolina near Asheville and the smokey mountains area.

User Stats

Votes
Kathie Russell
Pro Member
  • Professional
  • Raleigh, NC
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Professional
  • Raleigh, NC
Replied Jan 31 2023, 04:02
I would be interested

User Stats

Votes
Ingvar Vijgen
Votes |
Replied Jan 31 2023, 04:53
Quote from @Kathie Russell:
I would be interested

Hello, Kathie. I appreciate your interest. I have sent you a connection request with a detailed explanation. I am looking forward to talking with you again soon. 

User Stats

Votes
Jennifer Goodier
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
Replied Feb 1 2023, 10:28

Hi Ingvar!

I live in Asheville and own a real estate firm here.  Feel free to reach out to me to be your "feet on the ground".  I've been here since 1996 and know the area really well.  I like your idea and would love to find out more. Thanks! - Jennifer (aka Jiffy)

User Stats

Votes
Ingvar Vijgen
Votes |
Replied Feb 1 2023, 14:21
Quote from @Jennifer Goodier:

Hi Ingvar!

I live in Asheville and own a real estate firm here.  Feel free to reach out to me to be your "feet on the ground".  I've been here since 1996 and know the area really well.  I like your idea and would love to find out more. Thanks! - Jennifer (aka Jiffy)

Hey Jennifer, Thank you very much. I sent you a message. Let's talk more soon!