• San Jose, CA
Votes |
Work or Mentorship

Elexa Marsh
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • San Jose, CA
Posted Oct 23 2023, 18:17

I have held my salesperson license since 2020 and have worked as a marketing coordinator, listing coordinator, and property manager. Aside from 4 of my own residential sales, I've dabbled in most positions in the residential world. 

Recently I have spent time skimming the basics of different investing strategies and learning about commercial real estate. I'd like to work full time in the real estate world again and am open to discussing any opportunities. 

I am local to the San Jose market, but I have a strong sales background and am open to remote inside sales opportunities and mentorships as well. While I prefer a paid position, I understand that some mentorships may cost or be a trade for my time. Please feel free to comment below or connect with me to discuss. Thank you.

User Stats

Votes
Robert Ellis
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Oct 29 2023, 09:43
Quote from @Elexa Marsh:

I have held my salesperson license since 2020 and have worked as a marketing coordinator, listing coordinator, and property manager. Aside from 4 of my own residential sales, I've dabbled in most positions in the residential world. 

Recently I have spent time skimming the basics of different investing strategies and learning about commercial real estate. I'd like to work full time in the real estate world again and am open to discussing any opportunities. 

I am local to the San Jose market, but I have a strong sales background and am open to remote inside sales opportunities and mentorships as well. While I prefer a paid position, I understand that some mentorships may cost or be a trade for my time. Please feel free to comment below or connect with me to discuss. Thank you.

please DM me your rate I might have a part time opportunity for national outbound relationship building for our build to rent division for institutional level partners 

User Stats

Votes
Danielle Davenport
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Los Gatos
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Los Gatos
Replied Nov 3 2023, 06:34

I would love to explore synergies and see if we are a good fit. 

I am looking to build out my team currently 2 agents and 2 operations and we are located in Los Gatos 

We are focused on Commercial & Land and do some residential 

[email protected]

Steadily logo
Steadily
|
Sponsored
America’s best-rated landlord insurance nationwide Quotes online in minutes. Single-family, fix n’ flips, short-term rentals, and more. Great prices.

User Stats

Votes
Lucia Rushton
  • Realtor
  • Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex, Tx
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex, Tx
Replied Nov 3 2023, 08:17

@Elexa Marsh what specifically in the commercial arena is of interest for you?

User Stats

Votes
Elexa Marsh
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • San Jose, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • San Jose, CA
Replied Nov 3 2023, 11:44
Quote from @Lucia Rushton:

@Elexa Marsh what specifically in the commercial arena is of interest for you?

Hi Lucia - I am interested in deal analysis and underwriting where I have been expanding my knowledge more recently, however I have a strong background in sales so I am open to learning about a variety of opportunities.