Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Bryan Normal
Votes |
Investor Realtor Recommendations

Bryan Normal
Posted Dec 29 2023, 08:48

I'm an experienced flipper and rehabber looking to add a rockstar selling realtor to my team (SFH). Have worked with others in the past but looking for a high-end performer to go to the next level with. Things I'm looking for: Expertise of greater GR metro valuations with a solid Sale:List ratio // Big network of investor contacts including buyers, contractors, title companies, etc // Creative exit strategies // Diligence with things like documents and property info // Knowledge of wholesale deals and ability to help on these // Excellent & prompt communication with myself and buyers // and just an overall Can-Do work ethic with an aim towards solving problems instead of just bringing me problems. If you know anyone like this, please recommend!

As an aside, I did check out the BP Agent section and took note, but it seemed limited so wanted to post as well in finding one of the truly best SFH investor agents in GR

User Stats

Votes
Logan Laperriere
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Grand Rapids, MI
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Grand Rapids, MI
Replied Jan 11 2024, 14:06

Hi Bryan, 

I am a local Realtor and investor. I would be happy to discuss your goals and how my team and I can help you accomplish them. I work with several investors in the area. I currently own properties in Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, and Metro Detroit. I personally have been investing in real estate for about 10 years now. I am very familiar with the ins and outs of investment properties. It would be great to chat and see if my team and I would be a good fit for you. 

User Stats

Votes
Michael Smythe
Property Manager
#1 Managing Your Property Contributor
  • Property Manager
  • Metro Detroit
Votes |
Property Manager
#1 Managing Your Property Contributor
  • Property Manager
  • Metro Detroit
Replied Jan 14 2024, 06:02

@Bryan Normal any agent that has everything you listed, already has a list of buyers they've built relationships with.

As a newbie, with no trust built up, you will start at the bottom of their list and get the scraps those above you on the list pass on.

If you say you're going to buy something and then back out over something silly, or just ask ignorant questions, you may find yourself OFF their list or forever at the bottom of it.

If you act as a professional and do what you say you will, you will eventually start to move up their list as others fall off.

If you don't take time to understand WHY they do this and feel put off by it, then you're unlikely to get anywhere with the best agents.

Rental Home Council logo
Rental Home Council
|
Sponsored
Advocating for Single-Family Rental Housing Drive rental policy change. Protect your investments with a National Rental Home Council membership.

User Stats

Votes
Michael Lirones
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Michigan
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Michigan
Replied Mar 6 2024, 17:32

Michigan Wholesalers, lets get it SOLD$! We’re a Michigan Real Estate Company & Wholesaler. Gold Realty offers a Flat Fee Listing Service for $499, 0% Listing Commission, get listed on the local MLS; connect with Realtors with qualified buyers & 150+ consumer sites to build your buyers list. We also connect you with a Title Company, who has facilitated double closings, assignments and more. 100% of Michigan. Call me TODAY! Mike Lirones, Broker, Gold Realty @ 269-332-8580; [email protected] ; MikeLirones.Realtor Available 24/7/365