• New to Real Estate
  • Birmingham, AL
Votes |
Seeking Real Estate Attorney in Birmingham, AL for Custom Rental Agreement

Courtney Cook
  • New to Real Estate
  • Birmingham, AL
Posted Feb 14 2024, 09:34

I have a long-term rental in Calera, AL and have agreed to offer the tenant reduced rent in return for doing substantial work on the house. I'm looking for a real estate attorney who can help me put together a custom rental agreement to ensure everyone involved knows what's included/expected, and to make sure all parties are protected. Lease will begin March 1, 2024, so I'm looking for someone who currently is available to work on it.

Thank you for any recommendations!

Courtney

User Stats

Votes
Jeremy Galloway
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Birmingham, AL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Birmingham, AL
Replied Feb 15 2024, 07:14
Quote from @Courtney Cook:

I have a long-term rental in Calera, AL and have agreed to offer the tenant reduced rent in return for doing substantial work on the house. I'm looking for a real estate attorney who can help me put together a custom rental agreement to ensure everyone involved knows what's included/expected, and to make sure all parties are protected. Lease will begin March 1, 2024, so I'm looking for someone who currently is available to work on it.

Courtney

Jeff Parmer Law is a good go-to real estate attorney in town. Also Stanely & Associates.

If you have your provisions you would like to add, you could always use a boiler plate lease agreement and have an addendum attached to it.

Jeremy

User Stats

Votes
Courtney Cook
  • New to Real Estate
  • Birmingham, AL
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Birmingham, AL
Replied Feb 21 2024, 11:40
Quote from @Jeremy Galloway:
Quote from @Courtney Cook:

Courtney

Jeff Parmer Law is a good go-to real estate attorney in town. Also Stanely & Associates.

If you have your provisions you would like to add, you could always use a boiler plate lease agreement and have an addendum attached to it.

Jeremy

Jeremy, thanks so much for your recommendations! I'll check them out.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes
Account Closed
Votes |
Replied Feb 21 2024, 13:17

Hi Courtney, reach out to Mark and let him know Bryan Forst referred you. He's inexpensive but still offers exceptional service. 

Mark A. Pickens

Mark A. Pickens, P.C.

Attorney at Law

P.O.Box 26101

Birmingham, AL 35260

205-933-1169

205-933-6929 fax

[email protected]

www.markapickens.com

User Stats

Votes
Courtney Cook