Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Al Richey
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
Selling a few of my single-family and duplexes, focus for 2024 is larger multifamily.

Al Richey
  • Dallas, TX
Posted Feb 26 2024, 19:38

Hello Fellow Investors,

I've been reviewing my portfolio, and my goals for 2024, and have elected to sell off a few of my properties and focus on larger multi-family (4-plex and larger).

Properties I’m selling include a duplex in Ennis, Texas, four duplexes in Paris, Texas, and three small low-end single-family also in Paris, Texas.

I’m pricing these in the spirit of helping other investors get in the game, so there is certainly “meat on the bone” for the next owner. Please message me if you’d like additional information

Absolutely appreciative for all the knowledge and information available through BiggerPockets. What a great network of like-minded people.

Regards,

Al

Offering
Denton, Texas

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 27 2024, 19:31

Please send me more details about it

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 27 2024, 20:33

Hi can you provide more details?

Rental Home Council logo
Rental Home Council
|
Sponsored
Advocating for Single-Family Rental Housing Drive rental policy change. Protect your investments with a National Rental Home Council membership.

User Stats

Votes
Erin Elam
  • Little Elm, TX
Votes |
  • Little Elm, TX
Replied Feb 27 2024, 21:37
Quote from @Al Richey:

Hello Fellow Investors,

I've been reviewing my portfolio, and my goals for 2024, and have elected to sell off a few of my properties and focus on larger multi-family (4-plex and larger).

Properties I’m selling include a duplex in Ennis, Texas, four duplexes in Paris, Texas, and three small low-end single-family also in Paris, Texas.

I’m pricing these in the spirit of helping other investors get in the game, so there is certainly “meat on the bone” for the next owner. Please message me if you’d like additional information

Absolutely appreciative for all the knowledge and information available through BiggerPockets. What a great network of like-minded people.

Regards,

Al

Hi Al,

Are these rented or vacant? I'd like information on the duplexes please.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 28 2024, 01:58

Hi,

I am really interested to learn about your properties. Please send me the details 

User Stats

Votes
Al Richey
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
  • Dallas, TX
Replied Feb 28 2024, 13:41

Hello everyone, quick update. I’ve sent messages to each of you that responded wanting more information. One of the questions I received was; are the units occupied. Yes, I’m currently at 100% occupancy on all of these rentals. Most have fairly long-term tenants.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 29 2024, 18:04
Quote from @Al Richey:

Hello Fellow Investors,

Regards,

Al

Hello Al, are you offering seller financing with any of these properties? Thanks for your time.