Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Surrug Maiko
Votes |
In search of a private lender

Surrug Maiko
Posted Feb 27 2024, 08:53

Hello BP community, I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. I recently bought a property in Aiken, SC and I am looking for a private lender to finance the rehab of a 2 bedroom 1 bath house with a trailer at the back. I reached out to a couple of hard money lenders and was told the loan amount needs to be $150k or more for it to make sense. I am currently seeking $45K with a return on investment. Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Benjamin Krebs
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
  • Kansas City, MO
Replied Feb 27 2024, 12:17

Hey Surrug, I've got the resources to potentially help you with that. let's chat and see how the deal looks. 

Benjamin Krebs's Blinq Card

User Stats

Votes
Patrick Roberts
  • Lender
  • Charleston, SC
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Charleston, SC
Replied Feb 27 2024, 18:05

Hi Surrug,

I'm in Charleston and would be interested in discussing this deal to see if it would fit in anyone's box. 

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 28 2024, 09:31

Hi Surrug,

I have access to 1,000 lenders. I could potentially assist you with this deal. Let's have a conversation!

User Stats

Votes
Erik Estrada
Lender
  • Lender
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
Replied Feb 29 2024, 04:51
Quote from @Surrug Maiko:

Hello BP community, I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. I recently bought a property in Aiken, SC and I am looking for a private lender to finance the rehab of a 2 bedroom 1 bath house with a trailer at the back. I reached out to a couple of hard money lenders and was told the loan amount needs to be $150k or more for it to make sense. I am currently seeking $45K with a return on investment. Thanks!

Have you looked into tapping into a HELOC on your primary? You may be able to find a local hard money lender however the fees and terms will be too expensive.

You are better off partnering up with an investor on this deal. 

Fuente Funding Inc.  Logo

User Stats

Votes
Surrug Maiko
Votes |
Replied Feb 29 2024, 06:10
Quote from @Surrug Maiko:

Thanks for reaching out Erik, I have talked with a couple of hard money lenders and most if not all told me that what I'm asking for in funding is too low also their fees are above 30%. I have since made a proper post in the classified section looking for a private lender/ investor. I believe that someone is out there who would like a project like mine, just being hopeful! 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 29 2024, 06:25

Hi, this one could be tricky in my experience, something like an unsecured loan might be your best bet. I have used them in the past.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Mar 1 2024, 08:31

Hard Money Company should do it. But expensive