Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Ben S.
  • Investor
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
Houseboat vacation rental community in Panama City, 24 units, $100k per unit, 17% cap

Ben S.
  • Investor
  • Tampa, FL
Posted Mar 5 2024, 09:26

My company, Arktide, has partnered with Emerald Harbor Marina in Panama City, FL to offer unique stay vacation rentals. The marina has allotted space for 24 units, and we are manufacturing in Panama City. Additionally we are reaching out to other marinas and waterfront property owners set up similar partnerships for live aboard and vacation rental communities. 

Key Features of our Coquina houseboat:

- Modular Design: The Coquina is built using a variety of 12'x12' modules, allowing for easy customization and expansion as your needs change. The base model is 24'x24', or 12'x36' for marina slips.

- Off-Grid Capabilities: Equipped with solar panels, rainwater collection system, and an incinerating toilet, the Coquina allows you to live independently and sustainably. 

- Location: The Coquina can go anywhere a boat can - docks, marinas, bays, lakes, ponds, or rivers, and can easily be moved with an electric motor or with most boats.

- Investment: Highly profitable as a unique stay vacation rental that stands out from the crowd. High strength concrete hulls provide a low maintenance investment even in saltwater environments, as well as high stability for a comfortable customer experience on the water.

- Environmentally Friendly: Our use of materials allows our units to stay in water for decades while encouraging ecosystems to grow on the hulls to benefit surrounding environment.

Investment Details:https://my.visme.co/view/8r6z0r0q-arktide-coquina
Options and Reservations: https://www.arktide.org/reservations

Offering
Panama City, Florida

User Stats

Votes
Replied Mar 6 2024, 19:48

I'm interested. I have family that owns a marina on a popular lake. This might be an opportunity for a few of these to hit the lake. DM me if you are interested.