• Fort Lauderdale, FL
Votes |
Looking to Connect with Investors and GCs in South East Florida

Calvin Peterson
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted Mar 19 2024, 05:48

Good morning everyone,

I hope you're all having a good start to your week. I am looking to connect with investors and GCs in South East Florida. Our investment brokerage - Aurumys - just opened in down town Fort Lauderdale. Soon we expect to be doing 3-5 properties a week.

If anyone has some advice on how to best go about connecting with investors in the area, please let me know!

Best regards,

Calvin

User Stats

Votes
River Sava#2 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Lender
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
River Sava#2 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Lender
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Mar 19 2024, 06:55

Hey Calvin - I would love to connect with you!

Sending you a dm

User Stats

Votes
Robert Ellis
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Mar 24 2024, 22:38
Quote from @Calvin Peterson:

Good morning everyone,

I hope you're all having a good start to your week. I am looking to connect with investors and GCs in South East Florida. Our investment brokerage - Aurumys - just opened in down town Fort Lauderdale. Soon we expect to be doing 3-5 properties a week.

If anyone has some advice on how to best go about connecting with investors in the area, please let me know!

Best regards,

Calvin

I'd be interested if you are looking at development deals or tear down ground up projects we are targeting only ground up construction. I'm down here for 6 weeks in Miami and Fort Lauderdale looking at opportunities and looking to close 1-2 deals while I'm here. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Calvin Peterson
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Replied Mar 25 2024, 11:17
Quote from @Robert Ellis:
Quote from @Calvin Peterson:

Good morning everyone,

Best regards,

Calvin

I'd be interested if you are looking at development deals or tear down ground up projects we are targeting only ground up construction. I'm down here for 6 weeks in Miami and Fort Lauderdale looking at opportunities and looking to close 1-2 deals while I'm here. 

Hey Robert! Shoot me a call or a text sometime this week! 

We come across lots and tear downs, but they're less common. Still, I'd love to get you on my list so if we do I can send it right over!