Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Arthur Vivero
Votes |
Wholesale Deal Looking for Buyers/ or Private Lenders

Arthur Vivero
Posted Apr 3 2024, 17:27

What's up BiggerPockets Family! were Looking for Buyers Property under contract .

open lot with vacant mobile home on it were asking 67k Probably Best as a fix and flip 10k for repairs. Mobile Home next door just sold on market for 95k .

call or txt me for details 

(979)993-8612

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 3 2024, 18:32

I am equipped to provide funding solutions tailored to projects involving property renovation and resale (fix and flip), long-term property ownership (fix and keep), as well as refinancing initiatives.

User Stats

Votes
Arthur Vivero
Votes |
Replied Apr 3 2024, 19:03
Quote from @Araceli Gutierrez:

I am equipped to provide funding solutions tailored to projects involving property renovation and resale (fix and flip), long-term property ownership (fix and keep), as well as refinancing initiatives.

Thanks for reaching out!

we have the property under contract and we have about 14 days to find buyer for wholesale transaction but weve also considered trying to get this deal ourselves and doing a fix and flip but we dont have the cash to get it ourselves at the moment, are there any funding solutions that could help us close this deal and do the fix and flip ourselves?

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
David Pearl
Lender
  • Lender
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
Replied Apr 3 2024, 20:58
Quote from @Arthur Vivero:
Quote from @Araceli Gutierrez:

Thanks for reaching out!

we have the property under contract and we have about 14 days to find buyer for wholesale transaction but weve also considered trying to get this deal ourselves and doing a fix and flip but we dont have the cash to get it ourselves at the moment, are there any funding solutions that could help us close this deal and do the fix and flip ourselves?

Hi Arthur! Sounds like an exciting opportunity! Would love to connect and learn more about your investment goals. We help investors just like you! 

User Stats

Votes
Rachel H.#2 Mobile Home Park Investing Contributor
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
Rachel H.#2 Mobile Home Park Investing Contributor
  • San Antonio, TX
Replied Apr 5 2024, 10:06

@Arthur Vivero Great to hear, congrats! You may want to circulate the deal with your local investor club. Also, other investors in the area doing business in mobile home parks and out on land. 

Usually, you can find them through talking to mobile home park managers and local mobile home dealerships. 

Hope that helps. Good luck!