• Saint Petersburg, FL
Votes |
New real estate investor

Nathan Levi
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Saint Petersburg, FL
Posted Apr 4 2024, 11:55

Hello my name is Nathan, most people call me Nate. I'm 23 years old just starting to get into real estate investing. I currently have zero properties. But planning on getting my first one this year. I want to maybe start house hacking and then focus on the Brrrr method. I have about $25,000-$40,000 ready to invest. I'm going keep saving and building capital for my first property this year. My goal is to become finically free by 30-35 years old. To do this I mostly like need about 10 properties. So just wanted to introduce myself and anybody willing to reach out I would love to talk with you and learn. Eventually find a mentor. I have a good growth mindset and strong work ethic. I just need to start and get that first one. 

User Stats

Votes
Taylor Dasch
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Temple, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Temple, TX
Replied Apr 4 2024, 12:13

Thats awesome that you are starting so young! This is a great place to get information. Good luck on your goal and definitely take action! You wont learn everything before you start and once you start you will learn much faster!

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Syrios
Pro Member
  • Residential Real Estate Investor
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Residential Real Estate Investor
  • Kansas City, MO
ModeratorReplied Apr 4 2024, 12:53

Welcome aboard Nathan and best of luck!

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Ash Hegde
  • Lender
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL (Lending in FL CT MI PA)
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL (Lending in FL CT MI PA)
Replied Apr 4 2024, 12:57

Welcome Nate! House hacking is probably the best way to start, so you're already on the right track. 

User Stats

Votes
Leif Olander
  • Investor
  • Tampa Florida
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Tampa Florida
Replied Apr 5 2024, 08:47

Welcome Nathan. This is a great place to learn and connect. Good luck.

User Stats

Votes
Jeffrey McKee
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Plano, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Plano, TX
Replied Apr 9 2024, 05:45

Welcome to real estate investing community, Nathan! Best of luck!

• Real Estate Agent Texas (#0731291)

McKee Realty Services and eXp Realty  Logo

User Stats

Votes
Lakisha Malveaux
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Apr 10 2024, 10:43

Hi Nathan, 

I have a fix and flip opportunity if you are interested. Property located in Hemet, CA. Let me know if you are interested in a deal like that.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 10 2024, 17:08

Luke Thomas here, I have 45 years experience in multiple aspects of real estate in multiple states of the USA. If you want a mentor, feel free to reach out: [email protected]

User Stats

Votes
Jesse W.
  • Investor
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Apr 25 2024, 09:22
Hey Nate, great to see others in the Tampa area here. Feel free to reach out if you want to talk!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 25 2024, 10:50

Hey Nathan,

I've got just the program for you! DM me and we can set up a call.

User Stats

Votes
Alacia Mahnken
  • Realtor
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Apr 28 2024, 10:41
Quote from @Nathan Levi:

Hello my name is Nathan, most people call me Nate. I'm 23 years old just starting to get into real estate investing. I currently have zero properties. But planning on getting my first one this year. I want to maybe start house hacking and then focus on the Brrrr method. I have about $25,000-$40,000 ready to invest. I'm going keep saving and building capital for my first property this year. My goal is to become finically free by 30-35 years old. To do this I mostly like need about 10 properties. So just wanted to introduce myself and anybody willing to reach out I would love to talk with you and learn. Eventually find a mentor. I have a good growth mindset and strong work ethic. I just need to start and get that first one. 

Hi Nate! Congrats on making the decision to pursue REI! I like that you worked backwards to figure out how many rentals you need to retire. House hacking is the perfect place to start! Lending is favorable and you can rinse and repeat until you hit your goal. 

User Stats

Votes
Wale Lawal#2 House Hacking Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Houston | Dallas | Austin, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Houston | Dallas | Austin, TX
Replied Apr 29 2024, 03:48

@Nathan Levi

Real property investing may be a smart strategy to build a portfolio and generate passive earnings. To begin, teach yourself on actual property investing, residence hacking, and the BRRRR approach. Explore financing options like FHA loans and private/tough cash loans, and paintings with a economic advisor. Conduct thorough marketplace studies to perceive target areas with strong rental demand and favorable investment situations. Define your investment belongings criteria, prioritizing houses that align along with your desires and threat tolerance.

Network with experts, investors, dealers, lenders, contractors, property managers, and mentors. Perform thorough due diligence on capacity funding homes, searching for professional guidance while vital. Execute your funding plan diligently, that specialize in including fee, maximizing returns, and managing risks efficaciously. Stay devoted to lifelong gaining knowledge of and boom as a real estate investor.

Good luck!