Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Colin Smith
Property Manager
Agent
  • Realtor
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Votes |
Real Estate Agent / Investor / Property Manager Assistant

Colin Smith
Property Manager
Agent
  • Realtor
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Posted Dec 26 2016, 15:06

What We Do:

Solid Rock Realty is a small startup real estate brokerage firm providing services in residential sales, property management, and flips properties. In the sales division we work with residential home buyers, sellers, and investors looking for rental properties or fix-and-flip opportunities. Property management will be a new service coming to our current investor client database and the Colorado Springs / El Paso County region. We also do a small number of fix-and flips in which you would be assisting in the process.

Our Mission:

Solid Rock Realty’s name revolves around the word “Rock”.

Matthew 7:24-27

“24 Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. 26 And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. 27 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it.”

Psalm 18:2

“2 The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.”

God is the foundation of our business and we aim to serve His kingdom through the means of real estate. The teachings in the Bible are the foundation to this company and how we represent ourselves to our family, friends, and clients. We aim to serve our clients with the utmost honesty, integrity, respect, accountability, and trust.

1 Corinthians 12:12

“12 There is one body, but it has many parts. But all its many parts make up one body. It is the same with Christ.”

We believe Solid Rock Realty is the feet of the body. We are the foundation that supports its many other parts by financially supporting local ministries in Colorado Springs, throughout Colorado, throughout our nation, and across the globe. Through the means of real estate sales and property management we will fulfill this mission.

What We Are Looking For:

We are looking for an Administrative Assistant who will complete the following tasks:

• Basic Administrative Tasks
  • Simple Errand Running
  • Writing contracts per the instructions of the agent.
  • Assisting agents in transaction coordination and execution.
  • Collecting information on new listings.
  • Searching MLS for investment opportunities.
  • Assisting with fix and flip properties.
  • Showing rental properties to prospective tenants.
  • Tenant Management
  • Marketing: Sending out letters, post cards, drip campaigns, etc. as instructed.
  • Research & development for business sustainability and growth.

Characteristics we would like to see in someone:

• Reliability & Trust
  • Highly interested in learning and working in the real estate industry.
  • Someone who actively seeks out answers for himself or herself and figures out new systems to accomplish new and existing tasks.
  • Willingness to help in any regard – team player mentality.
  • Self-education, development, and growth are important.
  • Proficient in Time Management
  • Knowledge of the Colorado Springs / El Paso County Region
Looking for

Loading replies...