Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Peter Mitchell
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Ladera Ranch, CA
Votes |
270 REO Nationwide Bulk Trade

Peter Mitchell
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Ladera Ranch, CA
Posted Oct 18 2009, 20:25

Hello all,

I am selling 270 properties nationwide. Don’t want to waste anyone’s time, so please see detail below:

1. Seller - My firm, G8 Capital, owns these properties and I am the one coordinating this sale on the companies behalf.
2. Current Values - Properties are low value. Current BPO’s were completed in August/September 2009 and range from $1-40K
3. Conditions - Buyer to purchase properties "as-is" with responsibility for all liabilities associated with the property (i.e. outstanding taxes, liens, etc.)
4. Title - Title to transfer via Quit Claim Deeds (we will prepare)
5. Footprint - Location of properties is spread over 29 states. Probably no surprise: AL, AR, AZ, CA, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NE, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, WI
6. Pricing - Looking for the highest and best offer for the entire population. I will also carve up the tape by state, however, an “all in†bid will take priority. I get how an investor will price this deal, so know that my expectation is reasonable. I am motivated to move these properties.

Once again, we own these properties / we are the seller. My company, G8 Capital, has acquired 20 distressed portfolio's over the past two years. Please feel free to check out our website for press releases, more info, etc.

If you are interested or know legitimate groups that would be interested, please contact me direct (email below). I will want to get on a phone call to discuss further which will hopefully give both parties (me and buyer) a chance to have some level of comfort before proceeding further.

Thank you all and look forward to working with you.

PJ Mitchell, VP Finance
G8 Capital

Loading replies...