Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
James Wise#1 Ask About A Real Estate Company Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Votes |
# 1 investment Realtor providing great sales tips Video included

James Wise#1 Ask About A Real Estate Company Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Posted
My name is James Wise & I am the broker here at Holton-Wise. Holton-Wise is a full service Commercial & Residential Real Estate Brokerage & Property Management Company with a portfolio valued over $45,000,000 consisting of 800+ rentals.

I would like to start off by saying that I am a firm believer in being as transparent as possible, especially when dealing with something as important as Real Estate Investing. As such, I have included my personal Instagram account HERE for you to follow. The purpose me giving you this account is for me to peel back the curtain of my life and allow you to get to know me personally as well as the owner of this business and see things through the prism of a fellow Real Estate Investor & Property Manager.

Now that that's out of the way I would like to introduce you to a new series of videos we at Holton-Wise are going to be regularly putting out on our YouTube Channel. The purpose of these videos is to provide both seasoned and novice Real Estate Investors insight into how this business really works. Property Management is one of the craziest businesses out there & there is so much that a new investor doesn't know that they don't know. Knowledge is power & we would like to give you guys as much knowledge as possible when you are deciding on investing your hard earned dollars in Real Estate.

P.S.
If you enjoyed the video make sure you share the video with 3 other investors who would find value in seeing this type of free information regularly.
In the video below I show you what you need to do to a home to maximize your profit when it's time to sell.

Learn How to Sell your Home for the Most Money Possible. Part 1.

Trouble playing the video? Click here to open a new link to the video.
FOLLOW US ONLINE
Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Instagram
Instagram
HoltonWise.com
HoltonWise.com
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL HERE
OVER $75 MILLION SOLD
CLICK HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE HOLTON-WISE TO SELL YOUR PROPERTY
Tweet
+1
CLICK HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LOWER YOUR INSURANCE PREMIUM
Copyright © 2016 The Holton-Wise Property Group, All rights reserved.
The Holton-Wise Property Group does not doubt the accuracy of any of the information contained herein. However we have not verified it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. Properties listed herein may be listed by brokerages other than The Holton-Wise Property Group. It is your
responsibility to independently confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of any property. Actual results may vary from any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates and you should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs.

The Holton-Wise Property Group
4207 Brookpark Rd. Parma, Ohio. 44134.
216-661-6633
Offering

Loading replies...