Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Tom Cafarella
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor & Coach
  • Boston, MA
Votes |
Get High Profit Off Market Deals WITHOUT Spending A Ton of Money

Tom Cafarella
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor & Coach
  • Boston, MA
Posted Dec 13 2017, 04:54

Sick of paying tons of money on marketing without getting the results you know you should?

I was too.

My name is Tom Cafarella and I am a Boston area investor that flips over 100 houses per year.

Over the past year, my cost per lead kept going up and up, and some of my marketing methods stopped working altogether.

I knew I needed to do something different or I’d end up out of the business.

After spending tons of money on every marketing method under the sun, and by tweaking what was working, I ended up coming up with a patented lead generation formula that has allowed me to buy double the amount of houses even though I am spending the same amount of money. (Hint: it’s an automated lead gen system that once you have setup, runs itself)

These marketing methods work everywhere(not just Boston), and for the first time, I am helping investors in other markets generate the same low cost, high yielding leads that I now generate in my market.

Want to learn what I did and how you can implement these low cost strategies in your market?

Schedule a time to talk at www.bookwithtom.comand I’ll walk you through how the system works and we’ll see if it’s a fit for your market.

I only work with one person per geographic area, so if you are even the least bit interested, schedule a time to talk before your market is sold out.

Again go to www.bookwithtom.com to schedule a free strategy session and see if the system is a fit for you. 

Offering