new to buying properties. looking for a mentor

2 Replies

Hello, I am very new to being a landlord. just bought my firs duplex in 2017. I am looking to learn from an experienced investor to educate me more on what I need to know to become a successful property investor. I don't care if you are older or younger male or female. knowledge is ageless and genderless and I am eager to learn. If there is anyone with just a little bit of time that is willing to teach, I'm your student. i appreciate any knowledge you have. Thank you in advance 

@Lane Kawaoka is awesome and you should definitely listen to his podcasts on a regular basis. Needless to say that there is a ton of free knowledge on this awesome Bigger Pockets website and forum. But...

Once you're at a point where you feel stuck, overwhelmed, have read, listened and seen so many videos you just don't know where to start or continue - if you're ready for your "One on One" accountability coach, send me a PM to talk things through to get you started or moving forward on your real estate endeavor. 

Cheers, Ken

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.