Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Steve S.
  • Lender
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
$50,000 is all you need to be part of this great project

Steve S.
  • Lender
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Dec 10 2018, 17:21

$50,000 is all you need to be part of this great project

SLO concept for this development in Highland Park, CA 90042

Looking for investments from $50,000 - $1,000,000 to be part of this incredible project. 40% of ownership of the project will be reserved for the full $1,000,000 investment or 2% of the project per

$50,000 investment. Total NET profits of the project are projected to reach $2,061,590 which would yield

$824,636 or an 82.24% ROI over the term of the project, which is projected to be completed in two years

from the date of funding.

6152 Mesa, LLC, a Wyoming limited liability company with offices in Los Angeles, California, is hereby

offering 400,000 LLC Membership Units at $2.50 per LLC Unit, through a Private Placement Memorandum

(PPM). The minimum investment is 20,000 LLC Membership Units, or $50,000.00, although we may, in our

sole discretion, accept subscriptions for a lesser amount. The total amount of liquid capital being sought is

$1,000,000 in investment capital.

***Full Due Diligence Material is available upon request***

Email me at [email protected] or text me at 310-948-8585

Overview

We own the property which is an RD2 property, which under the SLO (Small Lot Ordinance) will allow us to build 1 SFR per 2000 SF of lot on the premises. The lot is almost 11,000SF, so this will allow us to take this current SFR, split the lots into 5 APNs and build 5 houses. The new Single Purpose Entity, an LLC, has complete control of this one project.

Under the SLO we will put together a proposed plot of how this property will be transformed from 1 SFR to 5 SFRs. The benefit of the SLO is that we create 5 separate fee simple lots with their own APNs. Unlike condo or townhouses the people do not own the land, the association does. There will not be an association with this property and the home owners will own their own property to do what they want with it. This is a huge benefit and will be very sought after.

According to our calculations, we will be able to build 5 homes on this plot = where each home will have its own 2000 SF lot. We will build approximately 1800 SF, 2 –story properties with roof top decks. Each site will be tiered, meaning the home in front will be lower than the home behind it, as we go up the common driveway on the right side of the property. This will give each home canyon views from the rooftop deck. On the roof top deck we will have a BBQ pit along with a hot tub.

The properties will be immaculate, but also cost effective. We have meticulously poured over the budgets and we feel conservatively that we can build each ~1800SF home for $335,000 each, which includes over $40,000 in contingency money (please see background) as well as grading, planning, permits and foundational work. The budgets are all-inclusive and common budget items are broken up between each house where applicable.

The resale value of each property is projected to be at $975,000. There is an entire CMA showing that this is a very conservative figure. These could easily sell for north of $1,000,000 each, especially that they will be brand new with lots of wow factors that will bring a top price. Not to mention, as this area continues to grow and transform the values are heading in only one direction.

Profit Analysis

Purchase Price: $875,000

Other Buying Costs: $8,000 (altogether about $1600 per house)

Cost of Acquisition: $883,000

Cost to build: $1,822,235 ($364,447 per house with contingencies, planning, permits, materials, labor and everything… see budget)

Sales Price: $4,875,000 ($975,000 per house)

RE Commissions: $237,500 ($47,500 per hours at 5% RE Commission)

Interest for 24 months: $125,000

Taxes for 24 months: $21,875 ($4800 per house)

Utilities for 24 months: $4800 ($960 per house)

Insurance for 24 months: $11,000 ($2320 per house)

Other resale fees: $78,000 ($15,600 per house)

Cost to hold & sell: $478,175

NET PROFIT: $1,691,590

Relocation of existing house

Purchase Land: $300,000

Relocate House: $50,000

Plans and permits: $25,000

Rehab and remodel: $150,000

TOTAL: $525,000

Resell for: $1,000,000

RE Commission: $50,000

Architect and planner: $35,000

Escrow etc: $20,000

NET PROFIT: $375,000

TOTAL NET PROFIT: $2,066,590

Projected ROI

20% of $2,066,590 = $413,318

$413,318 / $500,000 = 82.66% ROI over two years with a partial payout after a year when we move the house and resell it. That equates to a 41.33% ROI per year. Pretty solid.

These opportunities are usually located in los angeles, orange county, southern California, palm springs, huntington beach, CA. This is not traditional financing or hard money or private money. Many lenders who provide hard money financing or private money financing are not gap investors, so we are looking for true private individuals who are looking for solid ROI (return on investment) investments by being part of new property acquisitions on properties that are for sale. These opportunities are primarily for single family residences that are fixer uppers, fix and flips, need TLC and are hangman specials. So please call us if you are interested in gap, or jv, or being involved in a joint venture capacity on this amazing house flip opportunity in the amazing neighborhood of Studio City in Los Angeles California.

Offering

Loading replies...