Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Eric P.
  • New York City, NY
Votes |
Seeking partner for STR / VR / Airbnb investing (I fund it)

Eric P.
  • New York City, NY
Posted Mar 30 2019, 16:44

I'm looking for someone who lives in one of the areas below, has lots of free time, and who is interested in partnering with me on STR / VR / Airbnb investing. Seeking a partnership in which I provide the funding and you manage the business.

You’ll be responsible for: finding and acquiring the properties; decorating and furnishing them; creating the listings on Airbnb / VRBO / HomeAway; managing the bookings, pricing, customer service, cleaning staff, etc as my host / co-host. If you live in one of these areas below and you’re interested, please send me a Direct Message and tell me where you live!

1) Miami / South Florida, specifically Dade, Broward or Palm Beach County (Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Pompano Beach, Deerfield Beach, West Palm Beach, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Riviera Beach, Juno Beach, Jupiter, Boca Raton, Homestead, Doral, Hialeah, Kendall, Aventura, Pembroke Pines, Weston, Sunrise, Coral Springs, Port St Lucie, etc)

2) Florida Panhandle or South Alabama (Navarre, Pensacola, Gulf Breeze, Fort Walton Beach, Destin, Miramar Beach, Santa Rosa Beach, Rosemary Beach, Panama City Beach, Port Saint Joe, Gulf Shores, Mexico Beach, Laguna Beach, Seaside, Oriole Beach, Orange Beach, Mobile Bay, Apalachicola, etc)

Looking for

Loading replies...