Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Karen Schimpf
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Nat'l Commercial Mtg Lender - Round Rock, TX
Votes |
Commercial Bridge Loan Closes in 2 weeks

Karen Schimpf
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Nat'l Commercial Mtg Lender - Round Rock, TX
Posted Apr 8 2019, 10:31
cc: by: https://flic.kr/p/oSpBcn

Expanded Commercial Bridge Loan Coverage....

We have expanded the coverage of what our private money can do, growing our platform above $2 Million up to $20 Million! This is a direct lender platform, we can close off our balance sheet (quickly) with an in-house credit committee in as little as two weeks! THIS IS ESPECIALLY GOOD for renovation, rehab and stabilization capital on deals that many times are not cash-flowing at closing. We can also provide preferred equity for the right transactions, especially value-add and lease-up opportunities!  $2mm to $20mm nationwide, with closings in as little as 2 weeks. Below are a couple of recent transactions to get you a feel for what we can do.....

Hotel Construction Completion with Cash Out: $12mm
We recently provided a $12.0 million senior bridge loan in Washington State. The loan is secured by a flagged limited-service hotel. The hotel was in the middle of construction when the prior lender failed to make timely loan disbursements. We provided a new senior bridge loan, recapitalizing the hotel, addressing existing liens and funding construction and interest reserves.

Mixed Use Urban Infill: $3.0mm
We recently provided a $ 3.0 million senior bridge loan secured by a vacant mixed-use property located in Denver, CO. We provided a new bridge loan to complete the acquisition of the asset and provide funds for capital improvements and stabilization of the two existing buildings and surrounding parking spaces.

Senior Living Mezzanine Debt
We recently provided a $ 6.0 million mezzanine loan in a suburb of Dallas, TX. The loan is secured by a newly built senior housing community providing independent living, assisted living, and memory care. The mezzanine loan proceeds were used to refinance a portion of the existing debt and provide working capital for the lease-up of the community. Our loan was subordinate to a $20mm bank loan which retained a 1st lien position on the asset.

These are exciting times at Commercial Capital as our portfolio of products continues to grow. From Alt-A products to Alt-CMBS products to now mezzanine and equity and FAST private money. I even got approval last week on a 75% LTC ground up construction deal with non-recourse. One call does it all....just call me today at 512-650-8630 or get started by completing the form.

Karen Schimpf

(512)-650-8630

karenschimpf at gmail.com

www.ApplyCommercialLoans.com

Give me a CALL TODAY at 512-650-8630 or 512-354-4949 or get started by completing the form.
Offering