Do You need Title Insurance On A Flip?

3 Replies

Not necessarily needed, but you are strongly urged to have one.  In WA state, typically when you buy a property, the seller pays for the buyer's title insurance as part of their closing costs.  So really the only time that I can think of where you wouldn't have title insurance is when you buy from the auction.

Also, if you get a loan on the property, the lender will require title insurance as well.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here