Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Karen Schimpf
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Nat'l Commercial Mtg Lender - Round Rock, TX
Votes |
PRIVATE/BRIDGE MONEY $250K - $20MM

Karen Schimpf
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Nat'l Commercial Mtg Lender - Round Rock, TX
Posted

PRIVATE/BRIDGE MONEY

cc: by https://goo.gl/sh0nkT

We just closed a $1,035,000 private/bridge money loan to get a client some quick cash for an acquisition opportunity that had a tremendous upside. One of the beautiful things about our fund is that you can use the cash out however you want-no strings. While bridge money can be used for everything from buying vacant buildings and getting the rehab cash to fix it up and make big profits or paying off my good friends at the IRS, the focus of this tip is on the loan size, $1.035 million.

What is the Largest Loan Amount for Private/Bridge Money?

Until recently, we kept all our loans between $250,000 and $5,000,000 but an infusion of cash and the opening of a second fund is now allowing us to entertain deals ALL the way up to $20 Million. Most private money funds, flush with cash, still do not focus on deals under $1 million seeing them as too small and not worth the hassle. To us, a small fund, we treat these deals as critical loans-just as important to us as they are to the clients who need them. And having a team and a lender that actually WANTS to do your loan can make all the difference between approval and denial. We close loans…that’s what we do.

How Fast Can Bridge Money Close?

So whether you need to close quick to capture a foreclosed property, quick cash to get your business back on track or whatever the reason, our fund was created for you. The response time is quick and the results are closings! We closed two loans last week and are actively seeking to fund more.

If you need money to bridge a gap, if you need the certainty of closing, give me a call. I will personally take the call, crunch the numbers and let you know what can be done. The call is free, our per-preliminary screening is free. Don’t delay, call me today 512-354-5949 or get started by completing the form and consider your loan…closed!

Wishing You the Best,

Karen Schimpf

Commercial Capital, Ltd.
e: KarenSchimpf at gmail.com
s: https://www.linkedin.com/in/karenschimpf/
w:
www.applycommercialloans.com/
m: 512-354-5949

P.S. My niche is in helping finance SBA Start-Ups, finance Special Use Commercial Properties, Apartment Loans and Hard Money Bridge Loans. I BRING COMMERCIAL MONEY FROM AROUND THE COUNTRY TO LOCAL MARKETPLACES INSURING THE MOST LIKELIHOOD OF CLOSING. The key is placing the borrower with the lender that most suits that borrower’s strengths. I do it better than anyone. Give me a call today at O:512-354-5949 or get started by completing the form.

Offering