Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Michael Kevorkian
  • Realtor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
LAST CHANCE - Free Wholesale Webinar Training Starts Tomorrow!

Michael Kevorkian
  • Realtor
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Dec 17 2014, 18:51

1 Reply

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hey there, Michael Kevorkian here, and I want to remind you to get registered for the FREE Wholesaling Real Estate 101 webinar I am hosting Thursday December 18th at 6:00pm CST!

Get to a computer and start typing, register for the webinar now because it is reserved for ONLY 25 people and is absolutely FREE! Avoid losing a limited spot to someone else and learn how easy it is to make a full time or part time income flipping houses with no money, no credit and no experience.

You will learn all the basics about wholesaling real estate the right way from start to finish. Every attendee will receive 4 weeks of coaching, training & mentoring.... FOR FREE

If you want to take your business to the next level, get registered NOW before your spot is taken by someone else. You MUST register HERE if you want to learn the how to flip houses with no money or credit.

I will show you how to follow my easy, done-for-you road map to success and make money flipping houses in the next 30 days or less. You'll get a TON of useful material to use in your business NOW and TODAY just for signing up.

If you have friends and or family that would be interested tell them about the webinar too.

Get ready... because here it comes! Get registered today, CLICK HERE to get on the list for next weeks first training webinar.

Details:

Thursday December 18th at 6:00pm CST via GoToMeeting. Simply REGISTER now and I'll send you a link to join the webinar.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you when we all come together on the webinar on Thursday.

Loading replies...