Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Real Estate Events & Meetups
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Laura Alamery
  • Investor and RE Mentor
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
Miami - Mastermind on Real Estate Investing

Laura Alamery
  • Investor and RE Mentor
  • Miami, FL
Posted Aug 11 2017, 05:52

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Let's create a Real Estate Investing BluePrint together!

New and Experienced Real Estate Investors are Welcome!

*** PLEASE NOTE *** If you don't RSVP and PAY at the link below, your seat will not be reserved.

During this meeting, I would like to talk about where real estate investing is heading and the strategies that actually work in today's market.

If you are new to the business, I will give you the building blocks to real estate investing, and we can fill in the blanks together:

• What are your income goals? Long term (1+ year) - Short Term (end of 2017) • What strategies and niches are going to be your building blocks?
    • We will create an A to Z System together with a Step by Step approach ("Take Away" workbook will be provided at the meeting)
    • How and Where to Get Free Leads for Buyers and Sellers and Free Highly Effective Marketing Strategies - It truly does not take money to start making money in real estate!
    ... and much more!
  • I will also offer the opportunity to learn and partner with me on deals as a Joint Venture. I am a local investor and I have been mentoring new and upcoming investors for over 20 years.

Please join us on October 5th and see what is all about.

I will work on a JV partnership on the following deals:

• Wholesaling (preforeclosures, vacant, distressed, elderly, etc.)
    • Tax Delinquent Property
  • You have to be at the meeting in order to be part of this JV program, which includes mentoring.

As always, this will be a very informative workshop with immediate actionable content.

** BONUS ** You will receive a Take Away Manual with All the Presentation Training Notes and your Action Plan. Available ONLY to attendees.

You will also have the opportunity to network with other investors and professionals, before and after the presentation, who have services and information that can be beneficial to all attendees.

If you have properties that you want to buy or sell, and have money to loan out on deals, don't hesitate to come forward prior to the meeting and let me know so I can introduce you.

All investors and real estate services providers are welcome but seats are limited, so please keep RSVPs updated!

ADMISSION:

I have only 20 seats for this event - Please Register TODAY!

There is a good chance this event will be Sold Out prior to event date.

- $15 - Paid Online - Up to Last Day Prior to Event
    - $25 - At The Door Admission or Online Day of the Event

** REFUND POLICY: If you didn't learn anything valuable at the event simply request a refund and we will issue it. No Questions asked.

Also if you pay and cannot attend, please cancel at least 24 hours before the event for a full refund.

Parking and Directions

The Building will show 900 and the VERY next door is 990. Parking will be in a parking lot in front of the American Airlines arena for $10.

About the Speaker

Laura Alamery is a local real estate investor and consultant with extensive experience in several aspects of the real estate business - she has pioneered several strategies from personal experience that she now teaches nationwide, even to other mentors!. She has practiced real estate nationwide for 28 years and she has hosted seminars and public speaking engagements for over 15 years.

She has started and run the following companies:

Midwest Realty Corp: flipping properties and property management division (started in 1996). Diversified Real Estate: Investments – private money and syndication (started in 2001) South City Investments: holding company for buy and hold assets (started in 2002) Archway Property Solutions: short sales negotiations and real estate consulting (started in 2006) The REI Lab: Real Estate Coaching, Real Estate Funding, Real Estate Software, & Real Estate Training (started in 2010)

Today Laura also runs several real estate groups around the country and organizes real estate expos with keynote speakers like Robert Allen (author of “Nothing Down” and “Multiple Streams of Income.”) Real estate is not an easy business to break into, however with the right knowledge and guidance it can become profitable and successful in a very short time. There are dozens of ways to make money in real estate investing, and you might try several venues, before you find the one that truly interests you. One thing Laura recommends in this business is that you have to find the niche that works for you and stick with it, before adding another strategy to your career in real estate.

Read more about Laura and connect at Lauraalamery.com and Facebook