Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
William Allen
  • Investor / Wholesaler
  • Nashville, TN
Votes |
Live Military Veteran REI Event - Interested in Speaking?

William Allen
  • Investor / Wholesaler
  • Nashville, TN
Posted Feb 22 2020, 05:18

2 Replies

• 05/29/20 09:00AM - 09:00PM America/Adak
  • 315 Chestnut St St Louis, Missouri 63102
  • $395

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ VETERANS REI LIVE EVENT ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

โœ… The ground work is laid โ›
โœ… The venue is picked ๐Ÿข
โœ…The date is solid ๐Ÿ“…

So I guess it's time to make things official... Thanks to the help of our event planner, my team at 7FF, and a few other folks you will find out about soon, we have put the early stages together of a LIVE REAL ESTATE EVENT focused on Active Duty, Reservists and Veterans.

The overall plan will be to put speakers on stage who know what it's like to walk in the shoes of our current and previous military members. How did they use the skills, techniques, and military background as their SUPER POWER to transition into the real estate world after or during service. Our service members have unique situations that others may not have experienced that will help those interested in the real estate world.

In short, I see this as a Veterans Real Estate Job Fair, where you can see your options and figure out what direction you are called to go down.

I'll be announcing the full details early next week but thank you all for the support so far!

๐ŸŽ™๐ŸŽ™ If you are interested in being a SPEAKER at the event or a VOLUNTEER just drop a comment here!

I have no idea how big this event will be but based on the response so far I think it will help a lot of people find their calling in the REI world.

** All of the proceeds from this event will go 100% to a charity or charities to be decided on soon **

Loading replies...