• Kaneohe, HI
Votes |
Skinny Pockets - Kaneohe, HI

Account Closed
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kaneohe, HI
Posted Feb 8 2016, 21:00

Aloha BP Members!

I have been reading the BP posts for several months now and have been impressed with the quality of real estate information being shared on the site.  

My wife and I recently opened a solo 401k account and plan to diversify our retirement savings with real estate.  Our plan is to secure private mortgage notes on a few properties at interest rates ranging from 12% to 15%.  Our goal is to graduate from being landlords to becoming bankers!

On BP, we hope to connect with mortgage brokers, real estate attorneys or CPAs who have private mortgage investing experience.  We are looking to build a competent real estate team.  Also, if you're a solo 401k investor, it would be great to hear from you!  Any tips, suggestions, or best practices you can share would be greatly appreciated.

My wife and I both sell homes in Hawaii.  She's a broker and I'm an agent.  Together we have about 12 years of real estate experience and 7 years of landlord experience.  We look forward to making your acquaintance and hopefully making a few new friends on our new investment journey.

Warmest Aloha,

- Mike

Loading replies...