Newbie paranoid questions
Hello REIs,
I am from Corona, CA and totally new to REI. I am planning to start my investment out of state, and I am stumbled upon few newbie questions. Please guide me to be a successful investor. I will keep my questions simple here to get more replies/suggestions.
1.LLC or Umbrella (In CA, we need to pay $800 per year for LLC).
2.Funding: Conventional loan not possible with LLC, How funding possible. Please give me some ideas.
3.Should I get funds from credit card/401 and pay off for the property or going on Mortgage is a good idea for better tax return and increasing the wealth?
4.How do you get deals on out of state properties?
5.How the fund transfer happens? Do we escrow and close it? How to trust that escrow companies and sending the funds to their wire?
6.How do you find out it is a good deal?
7.How do get local contractors to do some work on the property?
8.How do you find Property management company in that area?
9.Do you use Turnkey investment companies to do everything for you?
I understand it is lot of questions, please let me know