• Ithaca, NY
Votes |
New Member from Ithaca NY

Matthew Stoutenburg
  • Financial Advisor
  • Ithaca, NY
Posted Aug 8 2019, 19:20

Hello everyone!

My name is Matthew and I recently was recommend to check out and join Bigger Pockets by a friend.  I've been listening to the podcast every day for the last 3 months and have been loving every minute of it.  Such great information for a newbie like myself.  

I am a Wealth Advisor with 7 years of experience and work in Ithaca NY.  I have lived in NY my whole life in multiple parts of the state over the years.  I'm looking to diversify my investment profile by adding real estate.  I'm interested in investing in NY, but also would like to network with BP members to build long distance opportunities into my portfolio.  I look forward to seeing you around the forums and looking for ways we can help each other meet and exceed our financial goals and ambitions.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Aug 8 2019, 19:26

Welcome Matthew. I am from Texas but actually proposed to my fiance in Ithaca, NY over at the waterfalls. Definitely a beautiful place! Good luck on you financial goals and I hope to keep in touch with you on the forum.

User Stats

Votes
Stephanie Jacobson
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Syracuse Binghamton and Ithaca, NY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Syracuse Binghamton and Ithaca, NY
Replied Aug 8 2019, 22:05

Hi @Matthew Stoutenburg, welcome to BP! I'm an agent in Warren Real Estate's commercial division and I specialize in residential investment. I cover Ithaca, Binghamton, Watkins Glen and Elmira/Corning, but I live here in Brooktondale. I'd love to grab coffee sometime and trade tales!

• Real Estate Agent New York (#10401301213)

Coldwell Banker Commercial Custom Realty Logo
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Matthew Stoutenburg
  • Financial Advisor
  • Ithaca, NY
Votes |
  • Financial Advisor
  • Ithaca, NY
Replied Aug 9 2019, 03:46

Thanks @Aaron Claybourn!

User Stats

Votes
Matthew Stoutenburg
  • Financial Advisor
  • Ithaca, NY
Votes |
  • Financial Advisor
  • Ithaca, NY
Replied Aug 9 2019, 03:47

Thanks @Stephanie Jacobson! That sounds great. I’ll be in touch.