New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Srdjan Ilic
Votes |
Help!! Buying my first home with my fiancé

Srdjan Ilic
Posted Nov 8 2019, 06:10

So just to give you guys some background on my situation. I am 25 and work full time making 60-70k net per year. Thing is my job is mostly commission so I really only make 14.50/hr. Now I have been there for a year and have met my goal of min 5k/month just commission every month so far but I still hate including that money to my budget. My fiancé is also full time making 19/hr however she will be starting her own businesses soon and is hoping to bring in more. I am confident in her ability and can confidently say she will be making around 30-40k per year net. That all said we have been approved for an FHA loan of up to 320k. 3.5% down is about 11k and the area I live in isn't real expensive. I only have about $30k saved and that Willa be including my money down. Our total monthly mortgage will be $1800-2000. Currently we are almost debt free. I have 3% car loan with about 3500 left and the payment isn't only 180/month. Our current rent for a 1Br Apt 1350/Month. Our total monthly bills equal $3000/month right now now. With the house we can expect it to be closer to $3700/month. I live in Gilbert Az and I'm looking looking to stay in this city but all the money all houses are over 300k. I want to start investing in real estate and other potential opportunities so I can am become financially free but if I lock my self down to thuan mortgages will it set m back? Also is Gilbert even a good place to start investing? I need help

Loading replies...