Famous Four Analysis (January 2013-2020)

122 Replies

Dear BP Community,

3 months and 1 RSI later (true story) I am happy to share with you the complete analysis of the Famous Four section of the first 365 Real Estate podcasts, which corresponds to the 7th anniversary of the show (January 2013-2020). The Powerpoint presentation is available on the Fileplace under the name "Famous four analysis (January 2013-2020)". (https://www.biggerpockets.com/files)I hope you will find the result as interesting and valuable as I did putting it together. No pretention to be a pro here, just a guy who likes BiggerPockets, the Community, and data.

Thanks to the BP leadership team to give me the green light to post it

If you have any comments or questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Enjoy!

Cedrick

Updated 1 day ago

January 13th 2021: Just a quick update to say that the document has reached a big milestone with 5,000 downloads. Glad to see that so many of you see some benefits in the data. Happy learning and investment folks!

Updated 8 months ago

6/1/2020: For those who have difficulties downloading the PDFs in slide#32, here they are: https://www.biggerpockets.com/files/user/CedrickM2/pdfs-famous-4/file/pdfs-of-the-famous-four-analysis-2013-2020

Hahah this is the greatest slide show presentation EVER. I am definitely going to talk about this on the Podcast. I might even take all the credit for it... ;)

Thanks again! 

@Brandon Turner

The last sentence proves two things to me:

- you did go through all the way down to the credit. Thanks for doing that.

-it is the real Brandon who replied. Only him can write such a sentence. :)

Ok seriously thanks for your nice message. I am glad you liked it and that is awesome to hear!

I am fine you take the credit as long as you include me in your next deal and we can create a motivational/inspirational framed art from the word clouds, I am good with it.

Just kidding (even if I think the board would be awesome)

Honestly, I would not have come up with this without the proper content, so thanks to you guys. It really helped/helps me in starting a new chapter in my life.

If you need anything to help, let me know

Nice work, sir! I am proud to have contributed my 1/365th portion of the study. Here's where I put a plug in for Vicki Robin's "Your Money or Your Life", the book that most profoundly transformed the way I looked at money.

@Michael P.

Hi Michael. I remember replying to your post.but do not see the response. Usually the question#5 is where can people find more about you. I skipped it and put the guests attending the most, I thouhgt it was more interesting. I know sometimes Brandon was adjusting some of the questions because the ones by default were not relevant but were too specific to the guest to extract a common info from all of them.

I hope it answers your question

@JD Martin

Thanks for your comment Joe.

I am sure it is pretty neat to have contributed to one of the 365th tiles that makes this amazing "mosaic" of information and resources

For the book, that is one of the two you mentioned with Tim Ferriss' for question#2

I will check it out. My list of books has grown so much since this analysis...

Anyway, thanks again for taking the time to check the document

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you