Anyone in the loop interested in networking?

11 Replies

For anyone, working downtown Chicago, who is interested in networking? Please let me know. 

My wife and I are buy and hold investors, but still have W2 jobs. We have done flips, private lending, lease options etc. I also help host a monthly meetup in DG, which is 100% networking. 

As the weather gets nicer, I would love to chat real estate while walking around our great city! 

I am not interested in selling you anything, so I don't want anyone trying to sell me something either. Just looking to grow my network and exchange ideas / experiences. 

Hey Chris,

I will be working in the loop starting in a few weeks. Would love to connect. Feel free to reach out on Linkedin or send me a message for contact details. 

- Tom Kneifel

Hey Chris would love to network and have  a meeting of the minds in real estate. like minds think alike..

Moderator Note: Gauging interest in a potential meetup is fine, but any Meetup Announcement MUST be posted in the Events Forum. www.biggerpockets.com/events

@Chris T. I'm always open to network and pick each others brains. I've been in real Estate for 10 years in Chicago and am getting my ducks in the row to start aggressively investing. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here