Becoming Airbnb host

Becoming Airbnb host

Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 0 votes

Hi everyone, looking to purchase in Clearwater Florida to live in for six months and rent the other six months out of the year. I’m curious whether I would get enough renters at a property 10 minutes from the beach, rather than having a property to rent one block from the beach. I would love to discuss that and other finance questions regarding anyone who is well versed in Airbnb!

0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kerry BairdPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Melbourne, FL · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    Hello, @Joe Hofmann, you will get more eyes on this post in the Short Term Rental forum.  When I got started, I used AirDNA to research areas, and I also checked each municipality in my county.  One small community is a yes, and the next is a no. I called each municipality and asked. 

    While I have a long term rental in Clearwater, my short term properties are on the barrier island on the East Coast, so I don't know the municipalities around Clearwater.

  • Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Kerry Baird thank you so much I’ll make sure to post there as well

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.