Need advise...Desperate... please help

2 Replies

Mortgage companies don't care how long I've been paying by myself and now I'm unemployed because of covid so I can't get a mortgage in my name alone anyway. I know I'll be paying a ton in interest and that's ok with me. I don't want my ex to screw me over anymore by making me sell. Please if anyone can point me in a direction I would greatly appreciate it...

Hello @Becky Novit ,  

Welcome to the BP forum.

In order for the community to best advise you in this situation, it would be helpful to know what you're looking to accomplish, what area you're located in, etc.

Best of luck to you!

Abel

Originally posted by @Becky Novit :

Mortgage companies don't care how long I've been paying by myself and now I'm unemployed because of covid so I can't get a mortgage in my name alone anyway. I know I'll be paying a ton in interest and that's ok with me. I don't want my ex to screw me over anymore by making me sell.  Please if anyone can point me in a direction I would greatly appreciate it...

Mortgage Forbearance. CARES Act. Talk to your lender. There are trillions and trillions of taxpayer dollars available in Trump's Bailout Nation. Everyone gets paid, especially his base.