Looking for an agent in Lincoln Nebraska

Looking for an agent in Lincoln Nebraska

Real Estate Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 1 vote

Hi

I am looking to buy a few multi-family properties in Lincoln Nebraska.

Looking for any recommendations for 

1. Real Estate Agents

2. Property Manager

Any recommendations are much appreciated.

Thanks

1Reply
47 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lincoln, NE · Member since 2017 · 56 posts · 4 votes
    9y
    Michelle Lenners at Home realty helps me buy mine I'm sure she can help you too!
  • Real Estate Consultant · Lincoln, NE · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 10 votes
    9y

    Hi Mike,

    Nate Dennis at woods brothers works hard and has been finding me a few things.  

    Performance property management is one of the best in town from info I've gathered as I do my own.

    I also wholesale investment properties,  if you get a really good idea of what you want feel free to reach out thanks 

    Dave 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Lincoln, NE · Member since 2016 · 144 posts · 71 votes
    9y

    I'm an agent and an investor, what type and how many units of multi's are you looking for?

  • Lance A WhitePro Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Lincoln, NE · Member since 2014 · 171 posts · 54 votes
    9y

    Lynette Hellerich of RE Consultants Midwest is an investor/realtor who also has a property management company.

  • Real Estate Agent · Lincoln, NE · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Hello Mike

    Do you have family here in Lincoln or were you planning to move back here, or could it be the Nebraska football games : ) here that you want easier access too? I am an agent as well.

    Diane B.

  • Realtor · Lincoln, NE · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Mike:  I just set up my profile today, so obviously late on this post, but would love to visit if still looking.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.