Madison and Suburbs GC Recommendations

Madison and Suburbs GC Recommendations

Madison, WI · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 3 votes

Hello all!  I'm about to need a General Contractor for doing basic rehabs in Madison and it's closer suburbs (carpets, fixtures, appliances, painting, as well as helping to determine what other more major work might need to be done before purchase).

Any good recommendations?  Thanks in advance!

0Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Buy and Hold · Middleton, WI · Member since 2016 · 90 posts · 20 votes
9y

Kyle is awesome I highly recommend him.  Fair priced and great work ethic and skills.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Madison, WI · Member since 2016 · 88 posts · 34 votes
    9y

    Hey Rocky - 

    I can't speak from first hand experience, but I've met Kyle Frank a few times, who is leading his family business in remodeling contracting. I'll message you his contact info.

  • Buy and Hold · Middleton, WI · Member since 2016 · 90 posts · 20 votes
    9y

    Kyle is awesome I highly recommend him.  Fair priced and great work ethic and skills.

  • Madison, WI · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    9y
  • Rental Property Investor · Janesville, WI · Member since 2016 · 87 posts · 42 votes
    9y

    Hi Rocky - I highly recommend Reeves Renovations, based out of Stoughton, WI. The GC has been doing renovations in single family homes in the Madison area for about 10 years now. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.