Looking for Property Managers and Turnkey Providers

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2018 · 32 posts · 18 votes
    7y

    I highly recommend Michelle Cummings for property management.  She is high energy and on the ball.  The company name is Cummings Real Estate.  Tell her I sent you.

     


  • Investor · Dublin, CA · Member since 2016 · 344 posts · 228 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Sharon Williams:

    I highly recommend Michelle Cummings for property management.  She is high energy and on the ball.  The company name is Cummings Real Estate.  Tell her I sent you.

     Thanks Sharon. I will reach out to Michelle.


  • Honolulu, HI · Member since 2017 · 231 posts · 191 votes
    7y

    @Alpesh Parmar

    You should connect with @Zachary C. on BP.  He has a PM company and has been great for me.  His PM philosophy is aligned with investor interest.

    I have also had a great experience with Rocket City Property Management.  They are bigger and operate in different niches.  

    PM me if you would like contact info.

    Best of luck!

    Kiley

  • Investor · Dublin, CA · Member since 2016 · 344 posts · 228 votes
    7y

    Thanks a lot, Kiley. Much appreciated.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.