Recommendation needed for Madison, AL property manager

Recommendation needed for Madison, AL property manager

Real Estate Investor · Sandy, UT · Member since 2014 · 58 posts · 13 votes

Recommendations for property manager in Madison, AL? Home South Property Management? Astro? Rosenblum? I am more concerned with customer service than prices. Experience with a good PM? Bad PM that I should avoid? I am inclined to go with Home South since they are close proximity and my Realtor is affiliated with them, but I have not been able to find any reviews on them. Please let me know. Thanks

0Reply
18 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2015 · 181 posts · 136 votes
6y

Don't use Astro.

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Honolulu, HI · Member since 2017 · 231 posts · 191 votes
    7y

    @Josiah Halverson

    Did you find the answers you were looking for?  I can recommend Astro based on my experience with them.  @Zachary C. and his team have been great for me.  I don't have experience with the other ones.  Let me know if you'd like to chat and we can connect offline.  

    Best of luck!

    Kiley

  • Rental Property Investor · Ashland, MA · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    We have been working with Caroline Davis, from New South Realtors, on the purchase and ongoing management of several newly built homes in the Madison/Athens area.  She and her team have been very responsive and have made the process very smooth for us as out of state investors. Highly recommend.

    Jim

  • Caroline DavisBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2018 · 95 posts · 90 votes
    6y

    Thank you so much James. We have loved working with you and Rebecca. It was so exciting to close on the house 3/24/20 and have tenants move in 4/1/2020. 

    New South Realtors LLC
  • Rental Property Investor · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2015 · 181 posts · 136 votes
    6y

    Don't use Astro.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Dunedin, FL · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Are you looking for a property manager or a management company?

  • Malta · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    I'm using Brandon Hicks at Exit Realty. You can google the number/email as BP won't allow me to post it.

    He also helped us purchase two rentals in the Madison area. I can't say enough how happy we are so far with his services. He's a conscientious, well spoken, pragmatic, and want's to stay small.  He is limiting himself on just a few rentals and may still have room for a few more clients.

  • Rental Property Investor · NJ · Member since 2019 · 43 posts · 14 votes
    5y

    HI All, New to Huntsville market and It seems to me that you are mostly talking about PMs for small rentals.  Who would you suggest as PM for larger MF apt. buildings?  Appreciate it.

  • Rental Property Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 132 posts · 56 votes
    5y

    @Selina Hillenmayer I hear good things about Dietrich & Associates. But they are a little bit on the pricier side. 

  • Rental Property Investor · NJ · Member since 2019 · 43 posts · 14 votes
    5y

    @Bastian Kneuse  Thanks for your insight.

  • Caroline DavisBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2018 · 95 posts · 90 votes
    5y

    New South Realtors, LLC Has 20+ years experience

    New South Realtors LLC
  • Investor · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2015 · 66 posts · 45 votes
    5y

    I also use Dietrich & Associates as my property manager. And I have been pleased with the experience. If you’d like send me a private message and I can make an introduction for you both.

  • Rental Property Investor · NJ · Member since 2019 · 43 posts · 14 votes
    5y
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.