Are there any Investor Meetups in Sacramento?

7 Replies

I'm already involved in several REI Meetups in Sacramento, but I'm interested in a meetup consisting primarily of BiggerPockets members. My goal is to talk real estate, learn more about how to use the BiggerPockets site and build connections through solid deals. If there isn't an official BP meetup in my area I will start one. Anyone have any feedback on this? Thanks all, Rick

I live in Sacramento and would love join a meetup as well.

I'd like to join too.  Thnx.

I'd love to participate in this as well! Let me know if you set one up :).

I would be interested!

Hey @Rick Snow - I have been contemplating the same for some time now. @Al Williamson puts together a BP meetup periodically but it's not a monthly re-ocurrence.  I know there are spontaneous meetups that happen among BP'rs once in a while but it would be great to have something consistent.  I have recently been having the same thoughts you are so it may make sense to start one up, I didn't realize others were thinking the same.

@Rick Snow  

@Cody Squires

@Adil Shah

@Sadhna Ram

I host a MeetUP in Sac but I fully support anyone who wants to do it more frequently. Be sure to get on the email list at www.guildsummit.com   That was we all can easily keep in touch.

@Rick Snow if you do end up setting up an event let me know. I would love to come. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here